Hotel Treppo Carnico, Restaurants Treppo Carnico, Bed and breakfast Treppo Carnico, Holiday Farms Treppo Carnico
- 18,71 sq. km
- 671 m a.s.l.
- V. G. Matteotti, 3
- 33020 - Treppo Carnico (UD)
- Gleris, Siaio, Tausia, Zenodis
A Pinacoteca Comunale (Municipal Picture Gallery) has existed in Treppo Carnico since 1987, which in 2003 found its final venue in the former primary school building. Created thanks to painter Enrico De Cillia’s donation, it now includes about one hundred works (paintings, sculptures, drawings) by contemporary (Sassu, Marino Marini) and regional artists (Ursella, De Cillia, Anzil, Zigaina, Ciussi, and more).
A particularly notable building is the Town Hall, designed by Gino Valle and built between 1956 and 1958 on a south-facing slope in the town centre; inside it has a fresco by Giuseppe Zigaina and outside a bas-relief by Dino Basaldella. The parish church of S. Agnese,designed by Angelo Schiavi and built in the early 19th century, contains a painting by Filippo Giuseppini (S. Antonio and the angel, 19th cent.) and 1904 frescoes by Giovanni Moro, a painter native to Ligosullo whose works are also found in the church of Tausia.