Hotel Talmassons, Restaurants Talmassons, Bed and breakfast Talmassons, Holiday Farms Talmassons
- 42,99 sq. km
- 30 m a.s.l.
- V. Tomadini, 15
- 33030 - Talmassons (UD)
- Flambro, Flumignano, Sant'Andrat del Cormor, Torsa
In relation to Via Postumia, important traces of the Roman presence have been found, including two necropolises and remains on which churches were then raised, in particular the churches of S. Antonio Abate (18th cent.) and of S. Giovanni Battista (16th cent.) at Flambro. Evidence of popular devotion and interesting works of art are found in the Pieve of S. Maria Annunziata (the present-day building dates from 1911), while the church of S. Maria Maddalena (15th cent.) at Flumignano contains lovely 16th-century frescoes in the vestry. Moreover, in Talmassons, the 19th-century Neoclassical parish church had frescoes by Rocco Pitacco dating to the same period. Finally, in the neighbourhood of S. Andrat, the church shows the remains of a fine portal by Pilacorte and a nice 18thcentury frontal. The prestigious Villa Savorgnan at Flambro, with family chapel, park and courtyard (built since the 1500s), and 19th-century Villa Mangilli at Flumignano are worth a visit. Finally, mention must be made of the rural village of Flambro where there are also the remains of medieval walls and, close-by, the Magrini mill.