Hotel Moraro, Restaurants Moraro, Bed and breakfast Moraro, Holiday Farms Moraro
- 3,50 sq. km
- 44 m a.s.l.
- Via Tetrarca, 15
- 34070 - Moraro (GO)
Traces of a Roman settlement and of a Lombard necropolis were found in the territory, the smallest of the province. The name of the town has been related to the once flourishing cultivation of mulberry (morus). The Parish Church, the result of 18th-century restoration works on a probably 14th-century building, shows a lovely altar by G. B. Mazzoleni from Bergamo, while the simple interior of the old church of Sta. Maria Maddalena in the cemetery has fragments of frescoes datable to 1389.