Hotel Mariano del Friuli, Restaurants Mariano del Friuli, Bed and breakfast Mariano del Friuli, Holiday Farms Mariano del Friuli
- 8,36 sq. km
- 32 m a.s.l.
- Piazza Municipio, 6
- 34070 - Mariano del Friuli (GO)
It is a typical Friuli village, extending along the main road and characterized by old farming houses. The Parish Church of San Gottardo has an elegant rococo front executed in 1759 by the Milan artist Baroffi, and a particularly rich interior, with two baroque side altars by the Pacassi artists and an altarpiece by Giuseppe Tominz. The small 16th-century Church of SS. Trinità preserves a fine 18th-century altar with carved frontal and, in the apse, frescoes of the Apostles, now very ruined, attributed to Arsenio Negro (1550) from Udine. The apse retains the original late-Gothic structure.