Hotel Lusevera, Restaurants Lusevera, Bed and breakfast Lusevera, Holiday Farms Lusevera
- 52,80 sq. km
- 328 m a.s.l.
- V. Vedronza
- 33010 - Lusevera (UD)
- Cesariis, Micottis, Musi, Pers, Pradielis, Vedronza, Villanova delle Grotte
The greatest monument in the municipality is represented by the spectacular natural caves of Villanova: developing along seven kilometres, they are open to the public and mostly visitable following specially equipped and well lighted paths, in particular in the socalled “Branch of Heaven”, a long, narrow tunnel, whose walls are covered in white concretions, ending in a small cave where slender stalactites hang from the vault. Natural beauties are also found at Passo di Tanamea, where the naturalist sporting area of Plan dei Ciclamini is located and at the source of Torrent Torre, at the foot of Mount Musi. In Lusevera, the parish church rebuilt after 1976, contains an altarpiece by Francesco Colussi (1777). The local Ethnographic Museum displays a wide collection of items and documents commemorating the everyday life of the population in the past.