Hotel Flaibano, Restaurants Flaibano, Bed and breakfast Flaibano, Holiday Farms Flaibano
- 17,25 sq. km
- 104 m a.s.l.
- P. Monumento, 39
- 33030 - Flaibano (UD)
- S. Odorico al Tagliamento, Fari, San Durì
Ottone’s decree of 983 already mentioned S. Odorico, located on one of the Tagliamento fords. The old Romanesque church had two naves, a tower and a semicircular apse still extant. The present-day neo-Gothic building dates to 1911 and contains four paintings by Nicola Grassi (Evangelists, 18th cent) now deposited at the Diocesan Museum in Udine. In the parish church of B. V. Annunziata at Flaibano, Giovanni Antonio Pilacorte’s side portal is decorated with cherubs’ heads (1506). Inside, good paintings by Bernardino Blaceo (16th cent.) portray SS. Peter Martyr, John the Evangelist, Rocco, Urbano, Agata and Brigida: they were part of a gilded wooden triptych on two levels at the centre of which the two statues (now missing) of Virgin with Child and Holy Father stood. The altar in the small church of S. Giovanni is made of stone painted by Carlo da Carona (1536).