Hotel Corno di Rosazzo, Restaurants Corno di Rosazzo, Bed and breakfast Corno di Rosazzo, Holiday Farms Corno di Rosazzo
- 12,54 sq. km
- 88 m a.s.l.
- P. Divis. Julia
- 33040 - Corno di Rosazzo (UD)
- Gramogliano, Noax, S. Andrat dello Iudrio, Visinale dello Iudrio
One of the oldest buildings in the municipality is the small church of S. Giacomo at Noax where interesting 14th-century frescoes may be seen (St. Giuliano Hospitaller in the act – according to the legend- of killing his parents, and a Saint) and a painting by Leopoldo Zuccolo (ca. 1800) on the altar.From the same period dates the small church of S. Michele at S. Andrat del Judrio, which also contains 14th-century frescoes (a nice series of Apostles), as well as a stone statue of St. Michael sculpted and painted by Carlo da Carona (16th cent.). Neoclassical traits are visible in the 18th-century sanctuary of Madonna d’Aiuto, enlarged in the 1800s on a design by engineer Giuseppe Cabassi who introduced the gable and small portico supported by Tuscan columns. The parish church of Corno, consecrated by Patriarch Daniele Delfino in 1736, is decorated with 1897 wall paintings by Andrea Brollo.